1930s, 3 bedroom, terrace house in the narrow central streets of picturesque Salcombe. We carried out extensive modernisation to convert the building from a family home to an attractive holiday let. We employ many different skills, such as bespoke joinery, to achieve a light, spacious, Harbour town house.
- Two storey extension to provide entrance hall, office and bedroom with en-suite
- Loft conversion
- Restoration of the property,all ground floor rooms, 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Complete electrical re-wire
- Purpose made glass door to fit unusual bathroom door size
- Electric underfloor heating with limestone floor tiles
- Garden landscaping